2015年1月6日火曜日

My old sister gave birth!




My old sister gave birth to boy last week! She was successful in children of birth of 3rd. His name is Ken. He is big and very cute. I have 3 old brother and sister, and they have more than 2 children. I have many niece and nephew. Everyone is very cute!! I love them very much. My sister seemed very pleased having given birth to a big boy. I thought she is strong and great! I couldn`t imagine that a child comes out of my stomach...I come to have a stomachache to think about it. However, children are very cute!! I want to give birth less than 2 children. After a few days later, I held him in my arm. He is very small and very very cute. He slept all the time and did not get up. I want to meet him awake. I was happy to increase nephew. I thought a birth makes people happy.

161/7389

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿