2015年1月3日土曜日

Happy new year





 A happy new year! I love this season. In January 1, I went to Hujisaki Temple with my boyfriend. I went to it at AM4:00 because I hate crowd. I expected that everyone would already go home, but there are many many many people, family or couple or friends... I was surprised very much. The stand of Takoyaki or Kasutera or Watagashi etc still opened, too. There were people who sang with a guitar outside the temple. Anyway, everyone looked happy. I hate crowd, but I come to enjoy. I eat Takoyaki and Taiyaki. It is very delicious, but it is expensive a little. I drowned a fortune. We called it Omikugi in Japan. My fortune in this year is said that I would have the best of luck. It makes me happy. I wished that I spend happy days with my boyfriend in this year in temple. I have good nice day. However, it was very cold on the day and has caught cold. I would like to ask that a cold be cured early once again.




179/6235

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿