2015年1月26日月曜日

My friend Naomi


My friend Naomi is very cute and interesting! She is older than me, but I often take a class with her. We meet for the first time when we had the staff of the freshman camping. It is very interesting! She was easy to talk very much, and we made friends immediately. She well shows very cute style, but she is odd person very much. I love this gap. I spent much time with her at freshman camping. Then, we often take a class together or we go to lunch together. She is my best friend!! She makes me happy. She is not good at loving human a little, so her talk about love is very interesting! I want her to make good boy fried as soon as possible, and I want to hear her talk about it. However, she is older than me, so she does not come to many schools from next year… I feel lonely that I cannot take a class with her. If she does finding employment out of my prefecture, I feel more lonely… I want to trip with her as soon as possible. I think it becomes the absolutely pleasant trip, because it is fun when with her! I love her very much. I am happy to meet her. I want to be like her. It is a secret for her.

227/12053

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿