2015年1月6日火曜日

My 20th birthday


My birthday is December.17. I was celebrated very much by my boyfriend. I tell the 20th birth day. On the day before of my birthday, I dated with my boyfriend. We went to town and karaoke. He is good at singing a song very much, so we go to karaoke more than twice a week. I love his voice. He sang a birthday song to me. I was too happy. I recorded this song, and I listened it sometimes. After we went to karaoke, we eat dinner at izakaya. The food of the izakaya was very cool and taste is good! And he paid all the meal charges. He looked very cool...We left the shop, and we retuened to the house. When a date changed, he said me ""happy birth day Akane."And he brings the big sweet cake. It was my favorite cake. I was very happy! He sang a birth day song, and I put out the fire of the candle. There was a new wallet on the table when I turned on the light of the room. I was surprised. He said that I did not buy the biethday present because I had no money. The wallet was a walled of the Coach. It would be expensive probably... I was happy. I feel to have a nice boyfriend. I want to surprise for his birthday. 


228/7128

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿