2015年1月26日月曜日

My hometown I love!





 
 I thought I want to go out of my hometown when I was junior high school students. However, I love my hometown now, so I introduce about my home town and explain why I love it. My home town is very rural. There are many aspects of nature in my town. My house is surrounded by rice fields. Also my grandmother and grandfather have a farmhouse. They live near my house, so they make a lot of rice near my house. I help to plant rice in the middle of June some years. It is very tiring. I respect them. I love to walk with my pet on the path of the rice field in the evening. I can see a nice view in the evening there. There are a lot of people walking with their pets in the evening. I have some friends and we walk with our pets. However, a lot of shops began to be built recently in my town. For example, there are some hospitals, taverns, restaurants and home centers in my town. The home center Nitori is very big, so I surprised when it was built. They did not exist when I was child. They are very convenient for the residents, but fields and rice fields began to disappear from my town at the same time. It is for me very sad and lonely. I have a lot of memories in my town when I was child. For example, the one of my memories is that I have fallen in a rice field. The time was to go home from elementary school. I had a foot race with my friends. I was absorbed in running, so I did not notice a big big stone. I stumbled over it and rolled and fell into rice the field. I was very ashamed at first, but then it was very funny. I became muddy. I kept on laughing for about 10 minutes with my friends.

I love my home town and I have a lot of memories. I do not lose my memorial scenery and space and fields. I want to protect them.



355/11826

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿