2015年1月3日土曜日

My favorite niece


There are 4 brother and sister and they are old brother and old sister, so I have  many niece and nephew. There are very cute! I love everyone. However, My oldsister`s child Coco is very cute in particular.We called her cocotti. Cocotti is 4 years old and go to kindergaeten.She is cute and intresting. She always strange face. We laught to see her face. It makes her happy maybe. Also, she is good at dancing very much. However, it is also strange dance. I learned dance, so I teach her dancing. But she don`t dance well… she maybe want us to laugh to see her. She always makes us laugh. What`s more, she is very kind.When  I am hurt, she worries in the first. And imitation of the hospital begins immediately. She said “I inject you now~”.It is very cute.I enjoed very much with her. She lived Yatsushiro, so I seldam meet her. I want to play with her as soon as possible.


163/5885

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿