2015年1月28日水曜日

My boyfriend!


 I introduce my boyfriend today! My boyfriend`s name is so-chan! He is very cool and kind, but he is crazy boy a little. He has confidence forward himself very much. He likes the mirror and takes a picture. He looks himself at the mirror when I stay with him. It is very interesting. I am not like myself, so I think that he is great! Also, his dream is singer a song writer. He is good at sing a song. We go karaoke at least once a week. I love sing a song. I always feel that he love sing… He always sings a song. When he was late for a class, we heard a singing voice at classroom because he came while singing. It was very interesting, but I was warned him a little. He makes happy very much. He is very crazy, but he is very kind. I have never seen that he speaks ill of the person. He stays with me by side until I stop crying when I cry. I am sometimes irritated him, but his kind makes me love him… I love him very much. I think that I want to trip with him, so I earn and save much money! I want to go Oosaka with him for spring vacation! I have not said it to him. He has not much money… I try to say about trip today. I don`t want to part from him, so I have to take good care of him. Thank you for listening!!!

225/12889

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿