2014年7月16日水曜日

BR01-10 Rapunzel



"I may be Blind, “he shouted to the witch," but I`ll find Rapunzel."(P43)

 
I have heard the title. There is this story in Disney movie. I love the movie, so I watch it for the many times. It is the story is about the girl has long and gold hair. However, there are different things between the movie and this book. I love the movie more than this book, because there is not my favorite scene in the book. My favorite scene is to see beautiful light in city with Hans. Hans is prince, handsome and a young and kind very much. He and she is fall in love. They get along with for the first meets. She can`t out of home by the witch. The witch is very bad person. However, he makes her out of home. He is super heroes. It is good story. I want a boyfriend like him. I don`t like the picture of this book. It is not cute a little.

 

The Brothers Grimm(2005), Rapunzel, Usborne young reading

177/7673

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿