2014年7月9日水曜日

BR 01-06 The Christmas Disco

"This is the best Christmas disco ever. Come on, let`s dance!"(P24)


I came to be excited when I read this book. This is the story which Christmas almost coming soon. Everyone at Story Street School was very excited. I love Christmas, also everyone love it too. They want to dance and sing; also they want to be brilliant. There is the scene which students start to dance and sing suddenly. I love these scenes. At last the evening of the disco came. It is very fun! They shouted and talked. It is sound like happy and enjoy! I came to want to go this Christmas disco and I want to dance and sing with their. In addition, the picture is very comical and colorful.



Jeremy Strong (2000), the Christmas disco, Harlow: Pearson/Longman,



136/4790

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿