2014年6月30日月曜日

My self introduction (2034)


Today, try to tell you my self-introduction in 2034. I am 29 years old. I got married with cool famous comedian 5 years ago. I met him at my workplace at first. I was a flight attendant. He has ridden on airplanes as a customer. He is very interesting and very kind. He makes me happy every day. In addition, I have 2 children. Their names are Shiho and Rintarou. They are 2 years old and 3 months old. I am busy with housework and childcare so I quit my job this year though I loved my work. Children are more important than anything. My family always smiles together. We love going to karaoke and outdoors. We will travel at least three times a year. The trip of this summer is Hawaii. Yeah! I plan to swim in the clean sea and eat assai bowl. It is very delicious. Also, we plan to visit Korea this summer. Travel to Korea is very cheap, and shiho loves K-Poop very much. I sing Korean songs with her thanks to Shiho. We hold a BBQ once a month. And we don`t forget birthday of some relatives. We hold a birthday party for everyone once a week, because have many many relatives. We always fight but it is like good friends. Also teach dance lessons at a local studio. I have been learning to dance since I was a high school student. I know that a lot of children go to learn dance at this studio, so I want to teach many children to dance. I hold my dance lesson 2 times a week. It is irregular. It is very interesting to see smile of children. I plan to make my small dance studio. It is my dream now. In addition, I plan to teach my children dance.



305/2850

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿