2014年5月26日月曜日

Essay 2


I have 3 treasures. My first treasure is my mobile phone. I always carry it wherever I go, when I go to school and study English and go to bed, and everywhere else. I can`t imagine if there are no mobile phones in the world.  I like to phone friends. I often phone friends or my boyfriend before I go to bed. I talk about what happened today to them. I think I`m good at talking, so I am glad to my story makes them laugh. Also, I like to mailing with my friends. I always forget following time when I mailing with my friends. It is very fun.

  My second treasure is my digital camera. It was given to me by my brother when I graduated from high school. He had just started working then, so he had a little money. However, he bought me an expensive digital camera. I’m very surprised and happy that I received it. It is very useful and is my favorite. I like to take pictures. I always take at least 20pictures a day. I take my friend`s smile and today`s sky and dinner made by my mother. It is very fun. In addition, I enjoy looking back pictures taken by myself.

 The third treasure is my family. There are 6 people in my family. I think that my family is the most interesting family in the world. My father `s name is Kazuya. I call him Otousama. He is very good at drawing pictures, so he taught me how to draw pictures when I was child. Thanks to him, I often got an award in the school art contest when I was an Elementary school student. My mother`s name is Nobuyo. She is very talkive. She is good at funny talking, so she always makes me laugh. Also I talk to her whatever I want to talk. It is very fun! My family is like good friends. I love my family.


  I want to take good care of my treasures.


337/1123

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿