2014年1月24日金曜日

writing class response


Writing Class Response

Today, I talk about writing and writing2. I learned a lot of things through writing and writing2.  

First, I learned how to write a sentence in English. I have not known it well. I was writing always suitably. And I was satisfied with it. However, Mr.waterman teaches us how to write particularly. There are a lot of things that I have not know in writing and writing2 class, so it is very interesting to understand it.

Next, I learned how I understand English. I like English, but I love studying English more and more since taking writing class. My favorite class is writing a story which I made by myself. However, I don`t know how to express of feeling and situation and scenery! It is very very difficult. I investigated many expressional methods in dictionary, but I never ask it to teacher. I repented that I should just have asked a question more and I should just have had my part corrected by my teacher! I try to doing it next year! What is more, I like writing my story in Japan and I usually writing my story since I was in junir high school. However, writing in English is different from it very much. I read a lot of books, and I learned how to express through these books. This work is very interesting, and helps to improve my command of English

 However, There was very much homework of this class. I had always submitted just before the presentation term. I was always panicked. I thought that this class was very serious, but I heard that it is more serious in the second grader, so I would like to do my best intentionally next year.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿